Monday, March 03, 2008

Get Moving! Day 1, the official start

I actually moved during the weekend too. Me & sC went to yH's apartment and had a girls workout session. Felt quite good especially after all the lau-sai-bau and go-lik-dou-sa we had!!

Today is my official day 1 at the gym. Did my 30 minutes on the tread at 6% incline, 2.8 speed. I'm going to start counting my achievement! Today I walked 1.59 mile, & 259 vertical feet!

At lunch I also tried out the Pilates class. A 45-minutes class is kinda rush for my 1 hour lunch, given I gotta walk over and get change before/after. But it was kinda relaxing to slot something like this in the middle of the workday. I enjoyed it.

Ha! Also worth noting: I didn't have a coffee this morning! Hubby made toast w/jam and hot Ovaltine for me!

No comments: