Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Get Moving! Day 2, the hum

Today is probably my first hum. Not from the exercise, but from mom's situation. There's so much unknown and my emotions are taking its own toll. Mo sum gei in anything. I managed to get into the gym on time and did my weights exercises...can't really count how many sets or how many reps I did...I just did some mindlessly ... Then went on the tread for 15 minutes mindlessly...brought a book to read but can't really read....

Had my Starbucks tall mild around 10:30am...feel so weak, life is so fragile, I know HE is in control but my mind can't stop thinking of the worst....Life is so fragile, so much has happened to b/s around us this past month.
Having a simple life and a boring daily routine is actually quite an amazing blessing. A simple life if not simple at all, it's with alot of GRACE that one's life can be normal.


我要向高山舉目,我的幫助從何而來?
我的幫助從造天地的耶和華而來!
祂必不叫你的腳搖動,保護你的必不打盹,
保護以色列的也不打盹,也不睡覺!
保護你的是耶和華,耶和華在你右邊蔭庇你。
白日太陽必不傷你,夜間月亮必不害你。
耶和華要保護你,免受一切的災害。
祂要保護你的性命,你出你入,
耶和華要保護你, 從今時直到永遠!


I need peace & serenity from above.

No comments: