Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thankful Easter Memories

I had a most thankful and fulfilling Easter this year! Alot of tears but they were all happy tears that I know God would treasure.

It all started with Thursday's choir practice. The songs for this week's worship (Fri & Sun) were difficult! Beautiful songs, but difficult! At first we were all worried about how it would go...when we thought we'd be staying and practicing forever God showed us His grace. We all enjoyed it alot! I really loved the voices of the brothers...you guys made the songs sound soooo beautiful!!


The fellowship retreat went just ggrrreeeaaatttt! We took over 1000+ pictures in that 24 hours, but I must say those were precious precious memories! I still can't believe we were able to come under-budget! God really provides! The place was just incredible, the weather was bright and b/s participation was amazing! God has spoke to each of us I think and we were all renewed and refreshed, both in relationship with God and in relationship with each other. I am still pondering on all that went on in that fruitful 24 hours. I really pray that our flame will continue and be spread to all the others.

The musical event touched so many of us. The production itself was great, but what really touched us was sT's dedication despite all the pain + obstacles and how we all prayed for her in unity, I think the event brought us together too, as we experienced this together with her as a family. I really thank God for the opportunity. Of course, aL and bF's performance added soooo much life to it!! Congrats everyone! Have your $ ready for all the lovely pics we took before we start blackmailing...just joking =)

pL's baptism was definitely the highlight of the weekend that touched us soooo much! Brother, you mean so much to the family and we are all sooooooooooo thankful & happy to see you grow and see your changes in the past 2 years. We thank God for the grace and letting us see His work. It's our blessing to be able to walk with you! Lo Lic! Keep it up! Now, remember, the choir is waiting for you!

On Monday I went to the One of A Kind show with jM. I really enjoyed spending the day with you girl.. and catch up on all the stuff we haven't talked for in months!! Congrats again! I still can't believe it! But I'm sooooo happy for you! You're in my prayers! Thank you for urging me to bring Moogie home...I'm starting to feel it's a girl...Hubby really likes her too! Unfortunately, she ended up on the floor this morning just as we expected. HA!

We had our first Women's Group last night. It was lovely as always! Support between sisters is always soooo sweet. I'm praying for a fruitful year as we continue to love & grow together!

The weekend was soooo full I'm soooo sleepy now though...I need another weekend to rest up!

No comments: