Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Get Moving! Day 3


A little tired today...yesterday was a 'heavy' day. Today there's another snowstorm. But actually the commute wasn't that bad, maybe because I was early.

Today I'm feeling much better, and I enjoyed my workout in the morning. Kinda felt refreshing after. I can't wait for spring to come...when I don't have to wear my heavy bulky jackets when I walk out from the gym!

Record for the day: 30 minutes on tread at 6% incline, 3.2 speed = 1.64 mile, 505 vertical feet. If I add the other two days, my cumulative record would be: 4.03 miles, 884 vertical feet.

Also tried out the Flow Pilates class at lunch. This was a 30 minutes class so it's not as rushed as Mondays. Alot easier too. It's basically stretch moves with an exercise ball & a yoga mat. Pretty relaxing.

I'm not feeling much pain from the workouts anymore, I think I'm getting used to it. Not bad.

Mom's bp is still high at 152/80 this morning...keep praying...I know I need to continue to "look up the mountain", where my help is from!

1 comment:

Today: In Seven said...

This is very motivating! Keep up the good work.

I would like to invite you to leave a comment on my blog. At my blog I ask people to tell me about their day in seven words or less. Just leave me a comment with your seven words, you can do it anonymously. If you'd rather not, then have a nice day.

http://todayinseven.blogspot.com