Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy for YOU!!

Two good news happened this week! I'm very happy for two important friends of mine.
What I see? God will make a way, and He really prepares!

He knows our need and in time, He provides.

The way may have been difficult, but He will make a way, when there seems to be no way.

He makes all things beautiful in His time.

His gifts may come when you're least expecting it. But don't worry, all the necessary 配套 will somehow be ready and fall into place, because nothing happen "just because"...You may not have planned for it, but He did.

I went through a little road block this week, was a little disappointed. When I thought one door opens, it closed! why but these two news from J & P reminded me of the above lessons. So, let's not loose hope and only see the bad side of things. He has a plan!

Happy for you. You're in my prayers

No comments: