Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Get Moving! Day 5, 6 & 7

I had been too busy in the past few days to write. But, I didn't stop moving. I am well on my routine and I even did 40 minutes on the tread at home on Saturday...just as Dad was turning the clock for Daylight Saving. It feels weird to be turning the clock when it's still soooooooooooooooo cold and there's sooooooo much snow outside...My body has been reacting much more than usual too...I am feeling so tired ever since we turned the clock...surprisingly how much an hour difference can make. Feeling kinda blue I indulged on a McD lunch yesterday...feel so guilty afterwards! So bad, but...yyuummmm...so good!

It's not easy moving under such circumstance. Especially yesterday (monday morning). It's so hard to get out of bed to begin with and the cold is certainly not helping.

But...I'm keeping my eyes on the carrot and staying focus...not just for those prizes from the "sponsors"..but also the fact that I am feeling better, sleeping better and getting more energy. I haven't loose any ponds though >_< ... Hopefully that will come soon!

With my 1.1 Miles & 338 vertical feet today, my Cumulative record as of today: 9.27 miles, 2372 vertical feet.

Longing for Spring to come!




No comments: