Thursday, August 18, 2011

Someone was praying for me

Someone is praying for you, someone is praying for you.
So when it seems you’re all alone, and your heart will break in two.
Remember someone is praying for you

Have the crowds round you gathered in the midst of the storm
Is your ship tossed and battered are you wearied and worn
Don’t lose hope someone’s praying for you this very day
And peace be still is already on the way

When it seems that your praying ‘til your strength is all gone
And your tears fall like raindrops all the day long
He cares and He knows just how much you can bear
He’ll speak your name to someone in prayer

Remember someone is praying for you


--------- "Someone is Praying for You" by Lanny Wolfe

Let me admit, I was so weak and MAD I didn't even pray myself yesterday ... (until at the middle of the night when I really really wanted to sleep I yelled (with my no-voice), "Jesus please just let me sleep!!"...but even that was more like a complaint than a prayer...anyways...)

But I know, someone WAS praying for me.

Thank you.

And so... finger poking continues....

No comments: