Monday, August 15, 2011

Lovely 7th Anniversary!!

We just came back from our lovely 7th Anniversary trip! It was a mini-getaway: Started with a surprise Go-Kart session for hubby (happy the surprise was a success!), then head to the Niagara areas but without seeing the Falls and didn't do ANY shopping!! We strolled around Niagara-on-the-Lake, saw "My Fair Lady" at the Shaw Festival, A spa the next morning, strolled through Lewiston, NY and went to this interesting cave at Lockport! It was awesome!



I was stuck with a really really bad sore throat and cough and haven't been able to sleep for many nights now...dead tired so I'm not going to write much. But I just wanna record that I had a really great time on this simple trip. I probably haven't talk enough like I normally would with a normal health...but I had a really good time!


Just wanna thank hubby for sharing the time with me and to thank God for giving me this loving husband! :)


Happy 7th Anniversary!

No comments: