Sunday, January 09, 2011

It has been so long...

It has been the longest while since the last time I was here…and as I logged in, wow! Really? It has been THAT long? wow! What have happened??

Life has been busy for sure since BBV's arrival. I'm not complaining at all, it has been all good and full of blessings...but have also throw ALOT of my "wanted-to-be" routines out the window...from exercising to, embarrassed to say, to prayers and time with God.

Anyways...trying to pick up writing again, more to myself than anyone...see if it will help me organize my thoughts and life...trying to get discipline again on many facet of life...

Not telling the whole world about it (me trying to get back into many of the "wanna be" routines) yet …maybe I'm afraid to set up expectations and fail…or is that lack of self-confidence or, even being little faith? If you happen to be reading this, pray for me.

Let's see how it goes… :)

No comments: