Monday, January 17, 2011

Hot Yoga


I started a Hot Yoga class today. Got this incredible deal from the web for 10 classes…I went with no expectation, since I failed the last try completely.

I liked it. Because the teacher didn't push us to do weird poses..Because she didn't speak some weird languages…Because there was a lot of people in the room at different level so I didn't feel like a complete idiot....Because the room was sooooo warm (gotta love that part when it was -23 degrees outside! I was warmed to the bones!!!!)

I'm not going to push myself AT ALL! This to me is about relaxation…about taking deep breaths and stretching my muscles…I want to enjoy these classes, as "me" time! I'm not even going to rush through my shower…I'm going to take my time and relax!

It's NOT about being able to stand on my head.

No comments: