Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 3: Already a challenge...

This morning was tough! We had a wonderful dinner last night..had way too much food and both me & Allen were like on sleepy pills even before we got home!! Went to bed earlier than usual but still, this morning I sooooooo wanted to stay in bed. But somehow I still pulled myself up for my morning exercise…knowing that I'm going to be writing actually provided a good motivation.. Haha, so that my journal don't record 'failed' just on the 2nd trial day…hahaha…I felt good after the exercise and reading :)

Just purchased a 10-classes pass for Hot Yoga for $19 today…not a bad price to try out something new eh? I wonder if I will like it or not...Crazy deals on the internet these days…loving them! :)

There will be a small snowstorm tonight, and we are meeting a friend for dinner...Hopefully the drive won't be bad...

No comments: