Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Next Phase...

Although this has been a week with low low energy, this week has been full of great NEWS from those around me. You are all moving onto the next phases in life...some I've past, some I'm in already, some are new stages I have yet to explore...

Am I ready for the next phase?

I agree with Lj, "one can never be READY for these kinda things...I think I will get ready as I'm getting ready.."
I guess my emotions would go wilddddddddd too!

I wonder which direction will my next phase be? Ada reminded me today: If I do A, I can't do B; if I do C, I probably can't do A... hhmmm.... which should go first?

Congratulations 3g, aL, jM, rN, Lj, cW! So happy to see you moving onto the next phase...Congratulations! So glad I am here to experience it with you! Challenges awaits, so are the blessings from God!

Cheers!

No comments: