Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pocoyo or No Pocoyo tonight?


I was rather confused last night... Pocoyo wasn't on at 10:20..but 10:50pm when I was about to give up and go to bed!!

I tried looking up the schedule on Treehouse http://www.treehousetv.com/parents/whatsOn/listings.asp ...
Pocoyo seems to be on at a different time every day....well, no, it's not on everyday. The morning show is on every weekday in the 11-1130am slot..but a different time within that slot everyday... the re-runs at night are even more confusing...

Don't children need some kind of routine? Don't parents need some kind of routine to plan a toddler's activities? ... ok.. I know I'm not a kid nor a mom...maybe that's why I don't understand ... but HEY!! I need to know when Pocoyo is on!!!

Ok, here's what I gathered ~ The re-runs are on Tues, Wed & Thurs only:
Tues 10:20pm
Wed 10:50pm
Thurs 10:20pm

I guess one can argue this is some sort of pattern ... just a more complex one to follow than 妙手仁心 or 星期一檔案!!

So YES, there is Pocoyo tonight (I think...)

Isn't there already too much stuff to memorize for Public Finance! >_<

No comments: