Saturday, April 04, 2009

Why?

Today is Saturday, April 4th.

The day started out sooo right! We slept in till we 自然醒, we went to the Baby-Show which was awesome, got our stroller with a great deal ($100 OFF)...

And then...we went for my test. The test did not go well at all. So sad.... so sad after the test. There's this dark cloud above my head with a lot of questions and doubt. WHY? Is something wrong with me?

The nurse was not comforting at all. Hubby says she wasn't professional at all, it wasn't me, don't worry.

Don't worry? How can I not worry? Is Blueberry going to be ok?

Of course Blueberry will be ok, because God is knitting her/him together and He will take care of everything...

Please pull that dark cloud away from me please! I do not need these doubts & fear!

Ok, there's a bright side to today's test: We got our first ultrasound photo and saw Blueberry kicking me! So, cheer up!

No comments: