Wednesday, March 04, 2009

too fast?

Doctor is very concerned about Blueberry's fast heart beat. This is creating alot of worries in my mind too. Doc says Blueberry maybe at 'stress'....& I'm in a lot of stress with this news!

Doc is asking me to take everything slow and easy...if I feel sick, do not wait but go to the hospital right away.

What's wrong my little blueberry...what's bothering you? Why are you stressed?

Scary thoughts....and I can only pray for a peaceful mind from God.

Slow slow....deep breath, 1---2----3---...

It's year-end at work! How do I slow down? How do I keep up with work and maintain professional while taking everything slow? I gotta learn to work in "split-personality"!!

Slow slow....deep breath, 1---2----3---...

1 comment:

Joan Man said...

Jen Jen, you can do it. Remember not to be affected by people around you. Don't let other people's business affect you! You are strong and will be able to pull through. 'Blueberry' is fine and will understand your 'stress' from work, but you have to learn to 'control' it too! Take it easy. I wish I was there to help you pull through with year end..... If you need a break, just give me a call :)