Sunday, February 08, 2009

The beginning of a million questions?

Today marks the new beginning of a milion questions I have in mind. All of a sudden it seems to be happening so quickly it seems unreal...Have you ever prayed for something you really wanted and then when God said "Yes", you say "is it for real"?

I don't know how to react yet...I have just about a million questions in my mind that I don't know where to begin. I pray to God for peace and joy. I pray that I will stay calm throughout....Not to get stressed, not to get worried about anything, because I know HE is in control.

Today, my biggest prayer is that God will provide hubby with a 'change' fast! ... well, ok, I should drop that "fast" word. I pray for it to happen in His Time!

For HE will make things beautiful in HIS time!




1 comment:

Joan Man said...

Don't worry, everything will be fine! I am soooo happy and excited for you!!!!