Monday, March 05, 2007

The Perfect Bag

Recently I had been on the look-out for the perfect bag. The one that's not too flashy, not too kiddish, not to small, just big enough (but not too big in order to pass hubby's test--he won't let me get any big bag coz I would overfill it and hurt my shoulders..which of course is just an pre-cautionary assumption, of course I won't >_<)

Anyways...I haven't found my perfect bag yet...so I keep on looking. Every store that sells bags, I would dash in to check it out. Too often, I would bump into shoes on the way, they just happen to be always conveniently close by and catch my eyes...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not turning into a shopaholic. I haven't bought a bag nor a new pair of shoes for a long long time, and I'm not going to buy until I find that perfect one. (Shoes, of course, has their own set of merit criteria...)

As I continued my quest today, a scary thought popped into my mind: My mom does that ~ she is ALWAYS on the look-out for the perfect bag, & shoes...

Hhmm....


Ok.. maybe it's not that scary, coz EVERY girl does that too, right? RIGHT!


I'm OK...I'm just normal... just catching up with the girly stuff...


I'm OK.

No comments: