Sunday, May 21, 2006

Only God Keeps you Going!

When we had lunch on Wednesday she sat with me...
She is taking early retirment next year, still pretty young...

She told me, she still has ALOT of sick leave days accumulated unused...what a waste (you don't get to cash it out).

I told her, it's a blessing they are left unused.


On Thursday she was happily telling me about her long-weekend plans...

On Friday, she didn't come to work. She has a heart attack on Thurs evening.

I may not see her again, her many sick-days in the bank may very well carry her till retirement if she choose to...(given her dedication to work she may still come back in a few weeks though...who knows?)

But, does work really matter if your health is on the line?
Makes you re-think...what's really important in life and really, who has control?
Happiness keeps You Sweet
Trials keep You Strong
Sorrows keep You Human
Failures keep You Humble
Success keeps You Glowing
But Only God keeps You Going!

-- you are in my prayers

No comments: